Anna Wrona, MD PhD
Anna Wrona, MD PhD,
Department of Oncology and Radiotherapy, Medical University of Gdansk
Consultant of radiation oncology and academic in one of the most exhilarating Polish cancer centers – in the Department of Oncology and Radiotherapy of Medical University of Gdańsk.
- European Thoracic Oncology Platform(ETOP)
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer(EORTC).
- Polish Society of Oncology (PTO),
- European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology(ESTRO)
- International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer (IASLC).
- Associate editor of Journal Club column in Nowotwory Journal.
Area of interest:
- Thoracic oncology.
- Cancer molecular biology and resistance mechanisms.
- ESMO 2017.
- Polish Congress of Medical Oncology
- Conference of Polish Lung Cancer Group
- World Conference on Lung Cancer.